Military Hunting and Fishing presents North Carolina.

North Carolina ForumNorth Carolina Public Land MapNorth Carolina Fishing NewsNorth Carolina Hunting News

Active Duty Military

You are considered a resident if you have resided in the State for 6 months or have been domiciled for 60 days. Non-resident members of the armed forces, including their spouses and children under 18, who are stationed in the State are deemed residents of the State and of the counties in which they reside.

Disabled Veterans

Statewide hunting and inland fishing for residents who are 50 percent or more disabled as determined by the Dept. of Veterans Affairs. Includes hunting for big game, hunting on game lands, hunting for waterfowl (does not include federal duck stamp), fishing in Public Mountain Trout Waters, fishing in trout waters on game lands, and fishing in joint waters. It does not include fishing in coastal waters.

License Information

General Hunting Fishing
Purchase License Online Hunting License Information Fishing License Information
Duplicate / Replacement Lifetime Licensing Lifetime Licensing
License Agent Listings Hunting Regulations Fishing Regulations
Permits Gun Regulations Disabled Veteran License Information

Thank you for visiting Military Hunting and Fishing in North Carolina.