Military Hunting and Fishing presents Pennsylvania

Active Duty Military

Armed Forces (AF) Antlerless Deer Licenses:

($6.70) These licenses are issued by County Treasurers to eligible resident, U.S. Armed Forces or U.S. Coast Guard personnel. Qualified applicants may apply to any County Treasurer for the WMU in which they desire to hunt. To qualify, applicants must be full-time active duty or within 60 days of their honorable discharge. Immediate family members of qualified applicants and individuals serving in the Reserves are not eligible for this license.

Disabled Veterans

    Permits are available from the Pennsylvania Game Commission for persons with disabilities who meet certain guidelines established in 34 Pa. C.S., the Game and Wildlife Code.
    Permit applications and the required physician’s statement forms may be obtained through a download on this page, or from each of the Commission’s six regional offices or the Bureau of Law Enforcement at the Harrisburg Headquarters.
    In addition to a disabled person permit, all permit holders must be in possession of a valid Pennsylvania hunting or furtaker license as required by the Game and Wildlife Code .
    Free Resident Disabled Veteran (DV) Hunting and Furtaker Licenses: (Issued by County Treasurers only – all other agents are prohibited from issuing this type of license.) To be eligible for a resident disabled veteran license, the veteran must have a service-related disability incurred during a war or armed conflict and meet one of the three criteria



General Hunting Fishing
Purchase Your License Online Hunting License Information Fishing License Information
Duplicate/Replacement Licenses Lifetime Licensing Lifetime Licensing
License Agent Listings Hunting Regulations Fishing Regulations
Permits Disabled Veteran License Information  


Thank you for visiting Military Hunting and Fishing in Pennsylvania.